Private Investigation in the Philippines
The Philippines is a beautiful and scenic country, but unfortunately, the country has its problems, including that of notorious elements. Let’s face it; poverty is prevalent in the country. And, often this leads to desperation and desperate acts which are why frauds and scams are not uncommon.
As well, the private investigation business is also a victim of this malaise. It is thus important that the Philippines Private Investigator you choose for your sensitive search have a solid track record of professionalism, and capable of solving your required investigations.
OSI is dependable
Orion Support Incorporated (OSI) is a leading Philippines-based Private Investigator and Security Risk Management firm. Since 1984, we have been assisting commercial companies and other organizations in the Philippines and overseas as well, with our security consulting and corporate investigations services Philippine-wide.
We are specialists :
- Our private investigators come from diverse backgrounds
- They all have earned a Bachelor’s Degree, most in criminal justice and related areas.
- The experience levels of our Philippines private detectives range from 5 years to over 35 years
- They have much experience in the following areas of investigations: Philippines Due Diligence Investigations, Litigation Support Investigations, Fraud Investigations, Asset Tracing, Anti-Money Laundering, Process Service, Missing Person Investigations; Background Investigations, Insurance Investigations, Criminal Records Checks and Intellectual Property Rights Investigations and IPR Enforcement ActionsOur 33 years of experience in the high risk areas of Mindanao in the Southern Philippines, has benefited the US and the Philippine governments to varying degrees protect their personnel and resources from ongoing Communist and Muslim insurgencies in that area.
- Our 33 years of experience in the high risk areas of Mindanao in the Southern Philippines, has benefited the US and the Philippine governments to varying degrees protect their personnel and resources from ongoing Communist and Muslim insurgencies in that area.
- Our Western managers each have over 40 years of worldwide investigative experience, and have supervised our staff in the Philippines for over 26 years—exceeding any other international corporate investigations firms operating in the Philippines.
- We are actively involved in several worldwide investigative and security associations including Intellenet, the Council of International Investigators, the American Society of Industrial Security (Intl.), as well as the American Chamber of Commerce in the Philippines.
- We do not cut corners or engage in “ghost writing” negative results, like some investigative companies that do not pay their investigators a reasonable wage. We are Private Investigators that support major corporations, law firms and at time, individuals who have legitimate requirements. We deliver professional results, at international standards at fees significantly reduced from our international competition.
- Our Philippines private investigators are multi-awarded for professional excellence from the commercial sector, as well as from the Philippine and U.S. governments.
When hiring Philippines Private Investigators or Philippines Private Detectives, make certain that they are a member of a worldwide Investigative Association. That way if they fail to deliver on what they pledge, or attempt to overbill you, you have recourse through the hierarchy of the worldwide investigative associations they are a member of. No investigative company wants to be put in a bad light with the hierarchy of a worldwide investigative association which could lead to their being removed and banned from the association concerned.
If you are looking for professional Philippines corporate investigations services or Philippines detectives you can’t do better than to consider OSI. Contact us now to discuss your needs.